Purchase a spot on the fair grounds to set up your personal tent so that you can establish a home base for your family and friends to spend the weekend at the MBS Parish Fair. Tent spaces are offered on a first-come, first-purchase basis with limited availability. Purchase a space for your family, or team up with other families and share the space and split the cost. Spaces are available for the purchase price of $200 for the entire weekend. Spaces will be available for move-in beginning at 4:00 pm on Friday. Move-out must be by 5:00 pm on Sunday.
To secure your family tent space, complete the registration form and payment. Your space will not be reserved until payment is received. If you would like to pick a particular spot, please email Michael Taffaro, [email protected], only AFTER your payment is complete.
RULES FOR FAMILY TENT SPACES:
- You must provide your own tent. Personal tents must be 10×10 in size. Larger tents will not be allowed.
- NO outside food and drinks will be permitted. If outside food or drink are found in tent space, you and the families in your tent may forfeit all rights to that tent space for the remainder of the weekend.
- Ice chests will not be allowed.
- Make it your own – Bring chairs, sofas, tables, TVs, radios, etc. (Must bring own power supply – only small, quiet residential generators will be permitted). Decorations are also encouraged.
- Security will be onsite during the weekend of the fair. MBS is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen property.
- MOST IMPORTANT – HAVE FUN!!!
Questions?? Please do not hesitate to contact Michael Taffaro, [email protected]